What is coaching ?
Coaching is a process of developing the abilities of a person called a coachee. Coaching tends to focus on the achievement by coachees of a goal or specific skill. Methodologies for coaching are positioned away from the directive or the facilitative, and rest on accompanying clients within a dialogue that will allow emerging patterns and solutions to surface. It’s a process that brings about change.
“One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar”
What is a coach ?
A coach helps you see things you are missing, affirms whatever progress you have made, tests your perceptions and lets you know how you are, so that you develop and accomplish goals that are in line with your values. Your coach holds you accountable to make changes or complete tasks you’ve decided are important to you, so you move forward faster. The coach challenges you to accomplish more than you thought you could.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.”
Why a coaching ?
Coaching will provide breakthrough results that last. It accelerates any types of change to accomplish or implement.
Coaching will help you :
- Increase your level of performance and the performance of your team
- Have more insight on events and situations
- Develop powerful communication skills to increase your leadership
- Help you balance your personal and professional life
“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do”
What kind of coaching ?
Your business is growing, your team has increased, your company expectations are greater and you have a meaningful role in building the strategy?
Then developmental coaching will help you:
- Focus on the knowledge and skills needed to engage others,create change, and achieve greater results from your working relationships
- Seek to develop your person as a whole, and to focus on building lifelong competencies that contribute to business success
- Get to higher levels of successful leadership
“You see things and you say “why”? But I dream things that never were and I say “why not?”
George Bernard Shaw
You have just been promoted or hired on a job with high stake and responsibility ?
On-boarding Coaching will help you :
- More quickly adapt to the employer’s culture,
- Create rapport with your immediate team
- Find productive ways to achieve necessary goals
- Be effective and efficient as quickly as possible
Alice: “Would you tell me please, which way I ought to go from here?”
Puss: “That depends a great deal on where you want to go?”
Alice: “I don’t much care where!”
Puss: “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go”
You need to improve your performance ?
A Turn-around Coaching can be the answer :
It is focused on immediate improvement of the employee’s performance. Previous evaluations and current feedback is used to give the employee a realistic view of how he/she is perceived by the firm and colleagues. This coaching program is complementary to the “up or out policy” of many businesses today.
“You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself”
I also offer individual-based coaching approach to help you enhance :
- Professional breakthroughs: job evolution, new orientation,job change
- Personal projects : new business creation
- Your communication skills
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us”
Oliver Wendell Holmes
My contract as a coach
- Believe in potential: help the coachee reach great results and perform with higher effectiveness
- Don’t know and don’t fix: help the coachee come up with his solution, he knows best
- Keep it light and fun: be creative, lighten up, tell a joke, create a game, etc.
- Stay curious: explore, ask questions, and let the coachee develop his /her own curiosity in order to find their own answers.
- Build awareness: help step back, look at all angles, analyze the situation before jumping to the solution.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
As a coach I am committed to conduct myself in accordance with the International Coaching Federation code of ethics l’ICF*